Become a Peace Ambassador
Ambassador: a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.
Synonyms: campaigner, representative, promoter, champion, supporter, backer, booster
As we implement our PEACE Projects and other work at Foundation for Peaceful Communities, we are actively seeking partners to serve as PEACE Ambassadors.
- Our PEACE Ambassadors reach out to others in their circle to create a web of partnership and support throughout the community.
- Regular PEACE Ambassador receptions and events provide the platform to share our vision, plans, and progress, and to engage a variety of local thought leaders in our work.
As a PEACE Ambassador, you might:
- Host a PEACE Ambassador introductory reception in your home, workplace, or a public venue
- Engage local business leaders, organizations and prospective donors in our plans
- Bring your contacts to our fundraisers and other events
- Introduce us to local business owners to serve as mentors for our job training and business incubator
- Much more!
One of the biggest gifts we can give is our voice. Your voice and participation as a PEACE Ambassador can literally be one of the biggest contributions you make.
For more information, Email Glorian Martinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.